Progressclaim.com is a unique platform designed for the Australian construction industry that enables contract parties to administer payment claims collaboratively online. A simple yet powerful mobile tool suitable for all contractors that saves needless time and money being wasted on payment submission and approval. It’s cloud based, can be accessed anywhere and is incredibly easy to use.
Making a claim
View this short video to see how easy it is to send conforming claims to your builder – from any device!
We’re working on some brand new videos which we will place here so keep coming back or join our mailing list by clicking on this symbol floating on the left of your desktop screen
Otherwise there are more videos within the application, you’ll see them when you’ve created an account.
Remember; if your builder is using Progressclaim.com wait for their invite email with the name of the project and who has invited you BUT if your builder doesn’t use Progressclaim.com and you want to, get started here.
Benefits to the subcontractor
- This system will save you time – making claims online, anywhere, any device.
- We calculate retention for you! And we will send a reminder email so you claim retention release after the defect liability period has finished.
- Instant visibility and transparency – you and Built are working from the same set of numbers.
- Claims always show agreed contract breakdown and approved to date values from previous claims. Approvals show the same, so you have clarity on what the payment relates to (and what it doesn’t).
- You can attach supporting docs to claims (i.e. Insurance certificates, photos of completed work, etc).
- A Fully compliant and professional claim documentation (with your logo) automatically generated and emailed to both you and Built at the press of a button.
- Easily add and claim against variations and keep track of their approval status.
- Instant email notification when your claim is certified, with details of any variance between what you claimed and what has been assessed.
- You can use the system to process claims on ALL your jobs, not just those with Built.
- The system can automatically generate invoices in XERO or MYOB based on your claim, so your accountant/bookkeeper is in the loop and doesn’t have to chase you for paperwork.
Progressclaim.com and Xero working together
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login
with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized,
letting you see your cashflow in real time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate
over your up to date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing,
paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Get instant online payment in one click.
- See when customers open your invoices.
Streamline your workflow.
Seriously good looking invoice templates.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
Progressclaim.com and MYOB supporting each other
- One-time online self-registration to your MYOB AccountRight Live account
- Link existing Progressclaim.com contracts to your relevant MYOB customer contacts
- Import an existing MYOB customer contact as part of creating new contracts in Progressclaim.com
- Choose when the invoice is created in MYOB – either at time of submitting your claim or upon claim approval
- One-off setup of standard revenue account and retention tracking account
- Ability to override default revenue account on a per-contract basis (e.g. If you have separate revenue accounts by client or line of business)
- Ability to view your MYOB invoice from within Progressclaim.com **
* Supports integration with MYOB AccountRight Live
** This uses your existing MYOB invoice template to generate a PDF document
Got a suggestion, need to get in contact?
We’ve also implemented an in-app suggestions feature so you can flick us a quick suggestion or some feedback as soon as you think of it, while you’re in the application.
So next time you’re in the application and have a suggestion, or feedback or just a question give this little pop up a click and this simple form opens. Let us know what you’ve got to say and we’ll get back to you – we love hearing from our users!
We’re committed to having the best quality payment claims application in Australia – and the best customer support to go with it. We will continue to make enhancements in the coming weeks and months, so please keep those good ideas coming.
If you’ve got any questions please visit our CONTACT US page, we love hearing from interested people.