Progressclaim.com Pty Ltd ACN 115 789 065 (hereinafter “Progressclaim.com”) owns the Website situated atwww.progressclaim.com, Progressclaim.com is bound by the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and is committed to protecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement applies to the www.progressclaim.com Web Site and governs Progressclaim.com’s practices in respect of the collection, use, disclosure and handling of personal information. By the User using thewww.progressclaim.com Web Site, the User consents and agrees to the personal information and data practices described in this privacy statement.
Collection of Personal Information
Progressclaim.com through its Web Site www.progressclaim.com collects and holds the following:
- personal information, such as your e-mail address, personal name, physical work and company address, Australian Business Number, Australian Company Number, mobile phone number, land line telephone number, and facsimile number;
- personal information about your computer hardware and software including: your IP address; browser type; domain names; access times; and Web Site pages used and accessed;
- personal information about your credit card payment details or bank account payment details; and
- anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as the location of commercial building projects, of which you are associated.
(all hereinafter called “Personal Information”)
Use of Personal Information
Progressclaim.com through its Web Site www.progressclaim.com uses your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the Services;
- To evaluate, maintain, develop and enhance the Services and the www.progressclaim.com Web Site;
- To conduct system administration of the Web Site, including technical support and customer support of the Web Site and its computer systems;
- To provide general statistics regarding the use of the www.progressclaim.com Web Site;
- To inform you of other products or services available from the www.progressclaim.com Web Site;
- To communicate special offers, promotions or market research surveys; and
- To respond to requests, inquiries, complaints, applications and to arrange for deliveries.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Progressclaim.com through its Web Site www.progressclaim.com may disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To third party service providers including Internet Service Providers (ISP), data processing providers, billing services, financial institutions, printing operations and statistical analysis;
- Any Related Body Corporates of Progressclaim.com;
- To overseas based third party entities if you and/or the User are accessing the Web Site www.progressclaim.com from a country outside of Australia (in this instance Progressclaim.com will attempt to ensure that your privacy continues to be protected consistent with Australian law).
- Without notice, and only if required to do so by law, if such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirement at law, statute or otherwise (b) claim, protect and defend any of Progressclaim.com’s intellectual property rights or any other legal rights; and, (c) act under urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of thewww.progressclaim.com Web Site or the general public.
Progressclaim.com through its Web Site www.progressclaim.com collects information through the use of “cookies”. A “cookie” is an anonymous unique alphanumeric identifier and small file, sent to your browser which is placed on the user’s hard drive during a visit to the www.progressclaim.com Web Site.
The information Progressclaim.com collects via cookies does not personally identify you, although it does identify your browser. Progressclaim.com uses this information to provide you with customised information when you visit our Web Site, and to collect aggregated user data for the purposes of usage analysis, quality control and administering and improving the Web Site. Aggregated data may be shared with third parties.
You can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, be notified when you receive a new cookie or disable cookies altogether by changing your browser’s preferences menu. If you disable cookies, you will may not be able to use the customised functions on our Web Site.
Security of your Personal Information
www.progressclaim.com secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.www.progressclaim.com secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Progressclaim.com through its Web Site www.progressclaim.com does not sell, rent or license its customer aggregates of Personal Information to any third parties.
Progressclaim.com cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will be protected against unauthorised access or misuse by third parties. Progressclaim.com will not accept any liability for the improper actions of unauthorised third parties.
Changes to this Statement
Progressclaim.com through its Web Site www.progressclaim.com will occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect company and customer feedback. Progressclaim.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how www.progressclaim.com is protecting your information.
Accessing Personal Information
Individuals may request a copy of the personal information that Progressclaim.com holds about them by contacting our Privacy Officer in writing at the address set out below. Progressclaim.com may require individuals to verify their identity and may charge a reasonable fee for processing the request.
Progressclaim.com welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement.
If you believe that www.progressclaim.com has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please contact Progressclaim.com in writing to the following person:
Progressclaim.com (Australia) Pty Ltd
Level 6, 350 Collins St,
Melbourne VIC 3000